Saturday 28 December 2013

2014 New Years resolutions


Hey Hey Beautiful People....
So christmas is just about over and New years is just around the corner... I'm sure many of us have started thinking about our new years resolutions?

Every year we always make resolutions but they can be so hard to maintain can't they?
I have tried many time to stick to mine and within a month or so they seem to fizzle out... 

But not this year I'm going to really try stick it out... 
So my new years resolutions are :
1. Keep up regular exercise (I can be so lazy sometimes)
2. Save bit more money each month (Planning to move out)
3. Read more books
What are your New years resolutions??

I have done some reading and have come up with some ways in which you can keep up with your resolutions. 
1. Tell others about your New Year resolutions. 
2. Choose a realistic and measurable resolution.
3. Build in a reward system.
4. Create resolution visual aid.
5. Start with a ceremony. 
Hope this helps and you can keep up your resolutions... Keep in touch and let me know how you get on 



No comments:

Post a Comment